Monday, September 28, 2009

Meet Our Morning Front Office Girl


My name is Amanda Huebner. I am 23 years old, and was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. My parents still reside in Anchorage. I moved to Reno on July 1st, 2009. I have one brother who also lives here in Reno. I am currently a student at Truckee Meadows Community College, and plan on transferring to UNR in the spring of 2010. I am pursuing a degree in Special Education. I have recently started to train for triathlons, and competed in my first one in May, and look forward to competing in more in the Reno area. Growing up in Alaska, I really enjoyed fishing and camping in the summer, and snowboarding and snowmobiling n the winter. I also enjoy playing the piano, and have been playing for 16 years. I really enjoy trying new things, and plan on taking up karate, and downhill skiing this winter. I am really enjoying living in Reno, and look forward to everything it has to offer. I am especially looking forward to a much milder winter than what I am used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment