Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Amanda's Personal Chiropractic Experience

Before working for the Back Doctor's I did not have much knowledge of Chiropractic care. Just like our new patients I had a consultation, exam, and full spinal x-ray. I let Dr. Amanda know that I suffered from severe migraine headaches. I would get migraines at least every two weeks, sometimes as often as once a week. The pain they caused was almost unbearable. I saw a doctor in Alaska regarding my migraines and they prescribed me to a type of painkiller. The painkillers would work temporarily but the pain would always come back, so I stopped taking them. Since following the treatment plan Dr. Amanda gave me, I have not had one migraine. Not only have my migraines gone away, but I rarely even get mild head aches anymore. This is the first time in years that I have gone almost two months without a migraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment