Friday, September 25, 2009

Meet Our Afternoon Front Office Girl


Hi! My name is Tiffany Reeser. I am new to the Reno area; I was recently married and moved here in March of 2009 with my husband, Jake, and Dachshund puppy, Hannah. I am very excited to get to know people in the area and become a part of the community. In my spare time I love to rock climb, hike, swim, and venture to unfamiliar shops and restaurants. Before moving to Reno I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 22 years! In the Bay Area I began going to school for Nursing; I am planning to continue my education at Truckee Meadows Community College, and to later transfer to UNR. My ultimate career goal is to become an R.N. here in Nevada and give back to the medical community in Reno. For the last 4 years I worked at a chiropractic office in California, I'm very excited to be working at The Back Doctors, continuing to spread knowledge of the benefits of chiropractic to those around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment