Thursday, April 29, 2010

28 days really can change your life...

After giving birth to Emma, Dr. Amanda wanted to get rid of that last few pounds of baby weight. She found out about an awesome 28 day Wellness Program that teaches you nutritional & lifestyle principles of cleansing to experience more energy, mental focus, & fat loss. She decided to give it a go and after seeing her success, some of our patients decided to go through the program also. I, along with a second group of our patients am now going through it. So far everyone who has done it has had amazing results: weight loss, healthier skin, better sleep, confidence, overall just feeling better! I have really enjoyed talking to and hearing from everyone about their experiences through the program, so I am going to share mine with all of you!

To those of you going through the program right now, if you have any questions or want any of my creative recipes, call me at the office. My hours are Monday-Friday, 7:15am-1:00pm. To those of you who are interested, you can contact Dr. Amanda or me for more information. Stays tuned for more stories from me next week, and remember you can do anything for 28 days.
-Amanda H.-

No comments:

Post a Comment